The deadline for submitting has passed. Stay tuned for the announcement of the 2018 participating artists.
The call for entry for the 2018 Colorado National Monument Plein Air Invitational is now closed. This year’s event will take place October 1st – 7th. The reception will be October 5th – 7th at the Redlands Community Center.
2018 Colorado National Monument Plein Air Invitational
Schedule of Events
• Monday, October 1st – Friday, October 5th: Artists will paint in and around Colorado National Monument.
• Wednesday, October 3rd @ 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.: Group paint out, artists will meet at the Saddlehorn picnic area and will paint some of the best views of Monument Canyon.
• Friday, October 5th @ 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.: Members and sponsor preview night, and awards ceremony. Free admission for all sponsors and members of the CNMA. Non-member tickets: $30 (Includes a Chinle level membership with the Colorado National Monument Association.)
• Saturday, October 6th @ 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.: Exhibition open to the public.
• Saturday, October 6th @ 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.: Artist quick draw event on the RCC lawn. All artists will be required to participate in this afternoon painting event, and work completed will be available to sell off the easel.
• Sunday, October 7th, @ 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.: Exhibition open to the public.