Colorado National Monument Association (CNMA), a nonprofit organization, exists solely to assist and support the Colorado National Monument. Proceeds from our retail operations, memberships, and donations support the Monument’s educational, interpretive, and scientific programs, helping visitors better understand and connect to this premier geologic and recreational gem in Western Colorado.
John Otto campaigned tirelessly to have the Monument set aside over 100 years ago for all to enjoy. We encourage you to uphold his vision and help protect this beautiful landscape for future generations through your CNMA membership.
What are my membership benefits?
In addition to the satisfaction of knowing you are supporting important programs and services
for visitors of the Monument, all members will receive these basic benefits:
- 15% discount at visitor center bookstore, 20% discount during the holidays at the bookstore
- A discount at participating National Park bookstores
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Member decal
- Free admission to Spring and Fall Walks & Talks
- Learning and volunteer opportunities
- Invitation to Annual Meeting
Higher levels of membership receive a gift with each membership. See details below.
What are my membership options?
- Chinle $30 – Receives basic benefits
- Wingate $50 – Basic benefits plus a geo-bandana
- Kayenta $100 – Basic benefits plus a Monument Calendar
- Entrada $250 – Basic benefits plus a Monument Calendar, and a Colorado National Monument Annual Pass
- Dakota $500 – Basic benefits plus a copy of Monumental Majesty, a CNM Annual Pass, plus invite for 2 to annual event
- John Otto Circle $1,000 – Receive all benefits listed above plus listing on Donor Recognition Wall at visitor center for 1 year
Corporate Rim Rock Partner Sponsorships
The beauty, sanctity, and recreational opportunities within the Colorado National Monument are a large part of what makes working and living in the Grand Valley so fulfilling. As a Rim Rock Partner, your business has a unique opportunity to preserve and protect this natural treasure, and to display your support to the Monument’s many visitors. Call our Executive Director about the options available, 970.858.3617, ext. 307.
May I make an additional donation?
Absolutely! We appreciate donations, which are used to further fund educational and interpretive programs. You may indicate the amount you wish to contribute when you contact us here or directly at 970.858.3617 ext. 308 to make arrangements.
Membership fees and donations are tax deductible to the extent provided by law.